forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Dixit, Sandeep (ProSource Solutions)" <Sandeep.Di...@contractors.nationalcity.com>
Subject Can't get forrest working behind authenticated proxy
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2006 15:29:48 GMT
I search the mailing list and tried manual downloading of plug-ins. I am
though just not able to run "forrest" or "forrest run" from site-author
as suggested to-try items. I have 0.7 release. Please advise.

Thanks,

Sandeep

***National City made the following annotations
This communication is a confidential and proprietary business communication.
It is intended solely for the use of the designated recipient(s).  If this
communication is received in error, please contact the sender and delete
this communication.