forrest-user mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <>
Subject Re: STRUTS
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2006 10:10:08 GMT
El dom, 26-03-2006 a las 16:09 +0000, Jim Douglas escribió:
> I have a STRUTS base app and want to integrate it with Forrest.
> What Forrest config file would I need to modify to point to my STRUTS
> actions?

Hi Jim.

That depends.

There is *no* standard way to connect Struts with Cocoon.

What are you trying to archive?

Can you keep 2 different apps (struts and forrest) on two different

What are your actions are doing? You are aware that using actions would
mean to use forrest in dynamic mode?

Do you want to get rid of struts-config.xml or want to keep it?

Are you using old fashion skins or the dispatcher? Are you using shale?

BTW with the dispatcher it is quite simple to connect forrest with

Thorsten Scherler
COO Spain