forrest-user mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon sitemaps and Forrest sitemaps
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2006 19:42:15 GMT
El mié, 15-03-2006 a las 13:40 -0500, Woods, Christopher escribió:
> Hi Folks,
>
> I'm trying to sort out where Forrest ends and Cocoon begins with regard
> to sitemaps.  As best I can tell, the only two sets of sitemaps that are
> used by Forrest are the local-project sitemaps (these are processed
> first) and the forrest-home sitemaps (these are processed only if
> local-project does not handle the request).

Then there are the sitemaps provided by the plugins and we talking about
"sets". ;) There are million of *.xmaps in forrest (at least it seems
like it). ;)

>  Am I correct in assuming
> that sitemaps in cocoon-home are only used for instances not processed
> by the forrest-home sitemaps?

I do not understand the question.

If you tell forrest to use them then forrest will use them but if you
place a *.xmap in cocoon forrest will not read it out of the box.

http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_70/project-sitemap.html
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"