forrest-user mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject RE: How do I use OpenOffice plugin?
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2006 22:10:35 GMT
El vie, 03-03-2006 a las 13:20 -0500, Dixit, Sandeep (ProSource
Solutions) escribió:
> I reviewed these links. There is nothing on how-to on using Forrest with
> OpenOffice.

Well, you have to read Ross reply carefully. ;)
1) how are plugins working [1]
2) look at the source
(forrest_07_branch/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.OpenOffice.org)
3) see the samples only [2]

regarding 2)
Have a look at
org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.OpenOffice.org/src/documentation/content/xdocs/samples
There you will find openOffice (1.0) files. The only documentation is
org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.OpenOffice.org/src/documentation/content/xdocs/index.xml.
Try some threads from [3].

Basic idea for you is
1) add in your forrest.properties the plugin like
project.required.plugins={allOther},org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.OpenOffice.org
2) add your oo files (based on our examples!) to your project
3) link it and request it

Please see the
forrest_07_branch/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.OpenOffice.org
how it is done.

Please ask afterwards(!) specific questions. ;)

HTH

> Thanks,
> Sandeep

[3] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&w=2&r=1&s=openoffice+&q=b