forrest-user mailing list archives

From Victor Okunev <ven...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XSL transformation as part of the page content?
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2006 23:11:23 GMT
I was able to perform the transformation and inject my custom HTML
into the page using dedicated pipeline and without having to modify
html2document.xsl. Thank you all for your help!

One remaining problem is that the html document I am injecting, refers
to external CSS and JavaScript files. It is my understanding that XDoc
doesn't support neither CSS nor JavaScript references. It seems my
only choice is to modify skin's site2xhtml.xsl to hard code <link> and
<script> tags respectively. Is there more elegant way?

-- Victor