forrest-user mailing list archives

From Clay Leeds <webmaes...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Forrestbot help
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2006 23:13:50 GMT
On Feb 26, 2006, at 8:07 PM, David Crossley wrote:
> Thanks, i will deal with the patch at FOR-818.
>
> I see that you are still confused about the
> difference between "password" and "passphrase".
> They are definitely not the same.
>
>> As for the 'fix', I am still stuck. This hasn't help me get my XML
>> Graphics forrestbot working...
>
> I will try deploy.scp with one of my own sites.
>
> -David

Thank you for all of your help. Jeremias was able to get the changes
to XML Graphics live, so I no longer have an immediate need to fix my
problem getting forrestbot working ATM. We intend to check files in
via SVN, so I will be moving our forrestbot in that direction. I
suspect the problem here is some minor configuration issue (coupled
with the occasional passphrase/password snafu--although I don't
believe that is the problem).

Thanks again for all of your help.

Clay Leeds
webmaestro@mac.com