forrest-user mailing list archives

From Sjur Moshagen <sju...@mac.com>
Subject Re: XMLMind xml-editor
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2006 10:45:19 GMT
Hello,

Den 17. feb. 2006 kl. 11.58 skrev lars.bjerges@fsb.se:
> Does anyone know where I could get a copy of the
> 1.4 version?
It is at least available from the source, but that requires you to
check out the source code from SVN. Not an ideal solution.

As a one-time work-around, I can mail you a copy off-list, but I
would prefer this "bug" to be solved properly.
> I am trying to set up a XXE 3.1.0-environment.
With the recently released XXE 3.1.x, XXE supports automatic download
and installation of a.o. configurations. Thus, it is enough to just
give XXE a URL. I have thought about asking some of the devs to do
this, but haven't found the time yet. - This solution still requires
the XXE Forrest config to be available online, and would thus also
solve the problem for those having XXE < 3.1.0, or anyone wanting/
required to install manually.

Sjur