forrest-user mailing list archives

From Clay Leeds <webmaes...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Forrestbot help
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2006 01:55:27 GMT
On Feb 26, 2006, at 12:18 AM, David Crossley wrote:
> Clay Leeds wrote:
>> Is this something I can change myself? Or are you 'talking' to the
>> Forrest-dev folks?
>
> Both. Actually always trying to turn users
> into developers.
>
> You can change it yourself, you have the code.
>
> If it was me, i would get it to use the keyfile
> in preference, then fall back to remote password.
>
> Please provide the patch. Then you become a forrest
> developer :-)
>
> -David

I made the change (for TRUNK as well as for the 0.7 file). Please
check the PATCH and make certain the changes are good. BTW, I
indicated Copyright 2006 on the 0.7 file, but didn't for the TRUNK
version.

As for the 'fix', I am still stuck. This hasn't help me get my XML
Graphics forrestbot working...

Clay Leeds
webmaestro@mac.com

-- HH Dalai Lama of Tibet