forrest-user mailing list archives

From Clay Leeds <webmaes...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Using forrestbot to publish via SVN
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2006 04:56:29 GMT
On Feb 28, 2006, at 8:29 PM, David Crossley wrote:
> Yes, needs improvement.
>
> Clay, the messages are saying "These generated files
> are the specific ones that have changed since last
> deployment of the website ... will add them to svn
> ... obviously they are already in svn, just being
> changed."
>
> So yeah, those are misleading messages. Take it to
> mean "these are the new or changed files".
>
> -David

Thanks for the clarification. I've committed the publish.xml file
(since it doesn't indicate a 'problem'), so the XML Graphics site
will now 'publish' via SVN instead of SCP. FWIW, it's currently going
to a 'deploy' dir, but when we've analyzed the files and determined
that it 'works' then the SVN conversion will be propagated to the FOP
& Batik web sites.

Thank you very much!

Clay Leeds
webmaestro@mac.com