forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Using forrestbot to publish via SVN
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2006 00:44:30 GMT
Web Maestro Clay wrote:
> I've successfully modified my forrestbot to publish to the xmlgraphics [1].
>
> I did receive some warnings (which could be due to my recent  migration

> Any idea what's wrong here?

Nothings wrong, they are warnings not errors.

The problem is that the way of adding new files to SVN is a bit of a
hack. It adds everything. Of course, many of the files have already been
added and so SVN outputs the above warnings.

It would be better if we used "svn status" to identify files that need
to be added, but to date nobody has made this improvement.

Ross