forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: XMLMind xml-editor
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2006 12:06:29 GMT
Sjur Moshagen wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Den 17. feb. 2006 kl. 11.58 skrev lars.bjerges@fsb.se:
>
>> Does anyone know where I could get a copy of the
>> 1.4 version?
>
> It is at least available from the source, but that requires you to
> check out the source code from SVN. Not an ideal solution.
>
> As a one-time work-around, I can mail you a copy off-list, but I  would
> prefer this "bug" to be solved properly.

Then help us out and make an official release of this item. Currently
there are no active devs using XXE and therefore nobody to build and
test such a release.

If you have the time, please join us on the dev list where we can
discuss how to release a binary of this (personally I have no idea what
it is invovled with "building" the source for an XXE configueration).

Ross