forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <>
Subject Re: slide plugin
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2006 21:33:16 GMT
Johannes Schaefer wrote:
> the slide plugin isn't so easy to handle

Depends on perception ;-)

> and apparently Ross' page is broken.

Yes, the page is broken because the javascripts have not been deployed.
It is a known issue

It's easy to workaround by manually copying the javascript files (the
bug does not rear its ugly head if running in dynamic mode).

> You may see if FOR-567 helps:

I really must apply those patches - sorry Johanes.

> I worked with the plugin a while ago (hard to remember
> what I actually did) but have you tried to get it
> running locally? I may give more advice if you
> have more specific questions ... otherwise I'll have
> to dig deep into some long forgotten files.

Johannes is correct, run it locally and come back with specific problems
if you hit them. Don't be put off by the problems in the page you link
to, it is not a client side issue.

View raw message