forrest-user mailing list archives

From Johannes Schaefer <johannes.schae...@uidesign.de>
Subject Re: slide plugin
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2006 18:19:56 GMT
the slide plugin isn't so easy to handle
and apparently Ross' page is broken.

You may see if FOR-567 helps:

I worked with the plugin a while ago (hard to remember
what I actually did) but have you tried to get it
running locally? I may give more advice if you
have more specific questions ... otherwise I'll have
to dig deep into some long forgotten files.

Good luck!
Johannes

arthur thompson wrote:
> good day all,
>
> i am interested in using the slide plugin, however when i use test links
> like:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~rgardler/testingGround/forrestPlugins/s5/sample/s5slides/auto.html
>
> i do not see a slide show i see a dropdown box with options that look
> like slide choices, but i don't see actual slides.
>
> when i go to one of the refered sites:
>
> http://www.meyerweb.com/eric/tools/s5/s5-intro.html
>
> i do see slides
>
> can someone please give me an update as to the status of the slide
> plugin for forrest.
>
> thank you

> Yahoo! Mail
> Use Photomail
> <http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=38867/*http://photomail.mail.yahoo.com>
> to share photos without annoying attachments.

Fon +49 (0)7141 377 000 * Fax  +49 (0)7141 377 00-99
Geschäftsstelle: User Interface Design GmbH * Lehrer-Götz-Weg 11 * D-81825 München
www.uidesign.de

www.user-interface-tuning.de