forrest-user mailing list archives

From Helena Edelson <hel...@greenjaguar.com>
Subject Re: List question
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2006 16:49:03 GMT
need devs. i have a bunch of fun small/medium jobs I need done yesterday
most out of my range without investing way too much time,
for important functionality upgrades for www.summitjournal.com
since there are so many little projects, I really need to find a few
good people for scheduling purposes because timing is truly of the essence.
it would be a few months before I'd get it all done alone.

helena
helena@greenjaguar.com

--
Helena Edelson