forrest-user mailing list archives

From Web Maestro Clay <the.webmaes...@gmail.com>
Subject Using forrestbot to publish via SVN
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2006 18:09:26 GMT
I've successfully modified my forrestbot to publish to the xmlgraphics
[1].

I did receive some warnings (which could be due to my recent
migration of xmlg.a.o/batik/ to svn--the batik/ directory only):

deploy.svn:
Copying 77 files to /Users/Shared/_WebDLs/_repos/apache/xmlgraphics/
site/work/svn-deploy/forrest-docs
svn: warning: 'index.pdf' is already under version control
svn: warning: 'mail.html' is already under version control
svn: warning: 'legal.html' is already under version control
svn: warning: 'team.html' is already under version control
svn: warning: 'mail.pdf' is already under version control
svn: warning: 'charter.html' is already under version control
svn: warning: 'legal.pdf' is already under version control
svn: warning: 'team.pdf' is already under version control
svn: warning: 'favicon.ico' is already under version control
svn: warning: 'linkmap.html' is already under version control
svn: warning: 'charter.pdf' is already under version control
svn: warning: 'linkmap.pdf' is already under version control
svn: warning: 'repo.html' is already under version control
svn: warning: 'index.html' is already under version control
svn: warning: 'repo.pdf' is already under version control
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xmlgraphics/site/deploy/
deploy:

If it helps, here's some additional info:
[clay@Clays-PB site]$ ls -a deploy/
.            batik        images       legal.pdf    mail.pdf
team.html
..           charter.html index.html   linkmap.html repo.html
team.pdf
.DS_Store    charter.pdf  index.pdf    linkmap.pdf  repo.pdf
.svn         favicon.ico  legal.html   mail.html    skin
[clay@Clays-PB site]$ ls -a deploy/.svn/
.           README.txt  empty-file  format      props       tmp
..          dir-wcprops entries     prop-base   text-base   wcprops
[clay@Clays-PB site]$

Any idea what's wrong here?

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xmlgraphics/site/deploy/