forrest-user mailing list archives

From Joao Miguel Ferreira <...@estg.ipvc.pt>
Subject Re: pdf generation breaks
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2006 11:48:40 GMT
David,

Thanks for your feedback.

As you suggested, I created a new empty dir and executed:

prompt#> forrest seed site

And both the HTML and the PDF correctly display the image included in
samples.xml as you mentioned.

<figure src="images/project-logo.gif" alt="project logo" width="220"
height="65"/>

I'm writting a text in forrest for my students to study. I started it in
the previous year and forrest was woking just fine (at the time I only
had one image). now I'm revewing the text and adding more images and
these strange situations started.

Another thing: I'm using 'jpg' and 'gif' images... is this correct ?

So what could be my problem ? I have 2 weeks before classes start to get
this going.

By the way, my version:
    |                 Forrest Site Builder                  |
    |                         0.5.1                         |
    |             $Date: 2003/10/05 14:42:56 $              |
my dtd: document-v12.dtd

thx