Well, that does it. Dispatcher sounds great, Looking forward to becoming familiar with it for solving some things.
I appreciate your answers - really needed to see if I was off on some extreme tangent for no reason, or
just off on a tangent...with some  app design decisions to make.

Thanks for clearing that up so patiently. :-)