forrest-user mailing list archives

From Yonik Seeley <>
Subject Re: forrest output charset mismatch with httpd
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2006 14:37:37 GMT
Thanks for the email links Thorsten.

On 1/31/06, Thorsten Scherler <> wrote:
> It sounds that you have actually tried the .htaccess entry:
> AddDefaultCharset UTF-8

Yes, it had no effect.  It's not my server though, so I can't just go
and reboot it (or enable .htaccess files if they aren't enabled).

The thing is *every* other forrest use at apache (except that I have run across has this problem.  It seems
like this should be fixed for everyone, not on a case-by-case basis.

Having forrest generate latin-1 encoded html files by default would be nice.
Is there any way to instruct forrest to do this?

View raw message