forrest-user mailing list archives

From bflow...@lexmark.com
Subject Re: problem with image
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2006 21:26:04 GMT
Is the image large? 'alt' is the only required attribute, but I seem to
recall that the fop transformation sometimes need the height and width
attributes to figure out how to scale an image...

--Bill
54047

"A 'No' uttered from deepest conviction is better and greater than a 'Yes'
merely uttered to please, or what is worse, to avoid trouble." --M. Gandhi

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of
comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and
controversy." -- M.L. King, Jr.

Joao Miguel Ferreira <jmf@estg.ipvc.pt>
01/31/06 11:00 AM
Please respond to user