forrest-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Leigh.Grea...@ubs.com
Subject RE: Searching with Lucene in Forrest 0.8
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2006 12:36:38 GMT
Hi Thorsten,

Yes, did the usual RTFM stuff!

Have got lucene running and working on a limited basis, it's just that one document. I have
a workaround of setting up a type called "do_not_search" which prevents lucene attempting
to index the document, but was hoping there may be a better solution. E.g. update the following
document:

<FORREST_HOME>/main/webapp/resources/stylesheets/search/book2include-lucene.xsl

Add this line (at approx. line 64):

  <xsl:template match="menu-item[@type='do_not_search']"/>  <!-- Ignore non-searchable
documents -->

Thanks,

Leigh Grealis
--
http://sets
SETS Engineering                                    Internal: 19.31.80949
SETS - Software Engineering Tools & Services        External: +44 20 7568 0949
IT Production, Integrated Managed Services          mailto:Leigh.Grealis@ubs.com 

-----Original Message-----
From: Thorsten Scherler [mailto:thorsten@apache.org] 
Sent: 12 January 2006 12:15
To: user@forrest.apache.org
Subject: Re: Searching with Lucene in Forrest 0.8

El jue, 12-01-2006 a las 12:06 +0000, Leigh.Grealis@ubs.com escribiĆ³:
> Hi List,
> 

Hi leigh,

before digging in did you follow
http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_80/searching.html#Lucene+search?

HTH

> We have Forrest running here fairly successfully for several months 
> now and would like to use the Lucene search engine to index our content.
> 
> We have configured the site to be dynamic.
> 
> However, I'm having several problems with the search engine trying to 
> process a file and falling over with the message:
> 
> "No pipeline matched request: lucene"
> 
> Debug logging gives (sorry it's messy):
> 
> ######################################################################
> ##
> ###################################
> DEBUG   2006-01-12 11:34:46.746 [net.sf.e] (): cocoon-ehcache-1: Is
> element with key
> PK_G-file-cocoon://cc/cc6/ccmsmon/body-Multisite_Monitoring.lucene?pip
> el
> inehash=9130330717998507485 expired?: false
> DEBUG   2006-01-12 11:34:47.006 [net.sf.e] (): cocoon-ehcache-1Cache:
> MemoryStore hit for
> PK_G-file-file:/V:/grealile_sets_eng_dev/SETS_ENG/website/src/document
> at 
> ion/content/xdocs/cc/cc6/ccmsmon/Multisite_Monitoring_Support.xml_T-xs
> lt 
> -file:/C:/apache-forrest-0.8-dev/build/plugins/com.batlin.forrest.plug
> in 
> .internal.profiled_sdocbook/resources/stylesheets/profiled-sdocbook2do
> cu
> ment.xsl;userlevel=user
> DEBUG   2006-01-12 11:34:47.006 [net.sf.e] (): cocoon-ehcache-1: Is
> element with key
> PK_G-file-file:/V:/grealile_sets_eng_dev/SETS_ENG/website/src/document
> at 
> ion/content/xdocs/cc/cc6/ccmsmon/Multisite_Monitoring_Support.xml_T-xs
> lt 
> -file:/C:/apache-forrest-0.8-dev/build/plugins/com.batlin.forrest.plug
> in 
> .internal.profiled_sdocbook/resources/stylesheets/profiled-sdocbook2do
> cu ment.xsl;userlevel=user expired?: false
> DEBUG   2006-01-12 11:34:47.116 [net.sf.e] (): cocoon-ehcache-1Cache:
> MemoryStore hit for
> PK_G-file-file:/V:/grealile_sets_eng_dev/SETS_ENG/website/src/document
> at 
> ion/content/xdocs/cc/cc6/ccmsmon/Multisite_Monitoring_Support.xml_T-xs
> lt 
> -file:/C:/apache-forrest-0.8-dev/build/plugins/com.batlin.forrest.plug
> in 
> .internal.profiled_sdocbook/resources/stylesheets/profiled-sdocbook2do
> cu
> ment.xsl;userlevel=user
> DEBUG   2006-01-12 11:34:47.116 [net.sf.e] (): cocoon-ehcache-1: Is
> element with key
> PK_G-file-file:/V:/grealile_sets_eng_dev/SETS_ENG/website/src/document
> at 
> ion/content/xdocs/cc/cc6/ccmsmon/Multisite_Monitoring_Support.xml_T-xs
> lt 
> -file:/C:/apache-forrest-0.8-dev/build/plugins/com.batlin.forrest.plug
> in 
> .internal.profiled_sdocbook/resources/stylesheets/profiled-sdocbook2do
> cu ment.xsl;userlevel=user expired?: false
> DEBUG   2006-01-12 11:34:47.126 [net.sf.e] (): cocoon-ehcache-1Cache:
> MemoryStore hit for
> PK_G-file-cocoon://cc/cc6/ccmsmon/Multisite_Monitoring_Support.xml?pip
> el 
> inehash=-6366016533641926386_T-xslt-file:/C:/apache-forrest-0.8-dev/ma
> in 
> /webapp/resources/stylesheets/search/document2lucene.xsl;document-url=
> cc /cc6/ccmsmon/Multisite_Monitoring_Support.xml
> DEBUG   2006-01-12 11:34:47.126 [net.sf.e] (): cocoon-ehcache-1: Is
> element with key
> PK_G-file-cocoon://cc/cc6/ccmsmon/Multisite_Monitoring_Support.xml?pip
> el 
> inehash=-6366016533641926386_T-xslt-file:/C:/apache-forrest-0.8-dev/ma
> in 
> /webapp/resources/stylesheets/search/document2lucene.xsl;document-url=
> cc /cc6/ccmsmon/Multisite_Monitoring_Support.xml expired?: false
> DEBUG   2006-01-12 11:34:47.126 [net.sf.e] (): cocoon-ehcache-1Cache:
> MemoryStore hit for
> PK_G-file-cocoon://cc/cc6/ccmsmon/body-Multisite_Monitoring_Support.lu
> ce
> ne?pipelinehash=-1265172710173653585
> DEBUG   2006-01-12 11:34:47.126 [net.sf.e] (): cocoon-ehcache-1: Is
> element with key
> PK_G-file-cocoon://cc/cc6/ccmsmon/body-Multisite_Monitoring_Support.lu
> ce
> ne?pipelinehash=-1265172710173653585 expired?: false 
> ######################################################################
> ##
> ###################################
> 
> But this document (Multisite_Monitoring_Support) is valid (so far as 
> simplified docbook format specifies) and I've checked the syntax with 
> XMLMind editor.
> 
> There's no broken/external links referenced from within the document 
> and I'm at a loss to see why the search engine is failing here? I have 
> one fairly large jpg in the doc as a media-object but I don't think 
> that's causing the problem?
> 
> Any suggestions?
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Leigh Grealis
> 
> Visit our website at http://www.ubs.com
> 
> This message contains confidential information and is intended only 
> for the individual named.  If you are not the named addressee you 
> should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  Please notify 
> the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by 
> mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.
> 
> E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as 
> information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive 
> late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  The sender therefore does not 
> accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this 
> message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  If 
> verification is required please request a hard-copy version.  This 
> message is provided for informational purposes and should not be 
> construed as a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities or 
> related financial instruments.
> 
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!" 
Hey you (Pink Floyd)


Visit our website at http://www.ubs.com

This message contains confidential information and is intended only 
for the individual named.  If you are not the named addressee you 
should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  Please 
notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this 
e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free 
as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, 
arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  The sender therefore 
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents 
of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  If 
verification is required please request a hard-copy version.  This 
message is provided for informational purposes and should not be 
construed as a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities or 
related financial instruments.


Mime
View raw message