forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: test for html pattern for alternate site2html
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2006 15:37:12 GMT
Helena Edelson wrote:

> To rephrase the question:
> What do you need to do in sitemap to override using site2xhtml.xsl for
> one page request only, and implement another
> skin stylesheet of type <xsl:template match="site"> ?
> this is my current index.xml file entry in sitemap using a custom
> {project.resources-dir}/stylesheets/index.xsl
> for custom output but the framework around it needs to be in a modified
> skin as well.
> I can add this as a howto later for projects needing a special homepage
> layout if desired.
>

>            <map:match pattern="index.xml">
>                 <map:call resource="all-articles-aggregator-resourse"/>
>                <map:transform
> src="{project:resources.stylesheets}/index.xsl">
>                    <map:parameter name="entries" value="1"/>
>                </map:transform>
>                <map:serialize type="xml"/>
>            </map:match>

Aha!!!

I got it this time - I am certainly too tired today. My confusion cam
from you asking (or me reading) "where" rather than "what" in the first
mail.

Thorsten has pointed you in the right direction. Hopefully my response
to your problem with resources in that part of this thread have helped.

Sorry about the noise.

Ross