forrest-user mailing list archives

From Monika Schaefer <mon...@schaefer-wilhelmsdorf.de>
Subject A site for the powered by apache-forrest list.
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2006 11:31:17 GMT
Hello,

If you like, you may add a link to www.krabbelkaefer.de (Homepage des
Vereins Die Krabbelkäfer zur Förderung der Kleinkinderbetreuung in
Usingen e.V.) to the powered by apache-forrest list.
It's a site  I run as a static build version currently using
apache-forrest 0.6. I'm planning to upgrade it to version 0.7 in the future.

I've build my own skin from an existing one, that was shipped with the
apache-forrest.
I even bought a book on XSLT, and I have added a feature, so people can
navigate easily in long documents.
An example for that can be seen on
www.krabbelkaefer.de/verein/fv_satzung_endfassung_191202.html

If you want to have that piece of XSLT code, please contact me, I will
extract it from my skin and send it to you

Monika