forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: Odd 'diffs' when building incubator site
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2006 00:51:45 GMT
Jean T. Anderson wrote:
> I promise to post an 'svn diff' later today for
> site-publish\skin\screen.css -- has been too busy to get to yet. If
> anyone has opinions about which  file(s) I should do 'svn diff' on I'll
> be happy to do that(those).

site-publish\skin\basic.css was smaller so I did that diff instead. It
looks like the entire file is duplicated (157 lines in the file, 319
lines in the diff).

I also did a diff on projects\derby.html because to my eye it exhibits
something different (595 lines in the file, 54 lines in the diff). There
are entries such as these:

    -<a href="#Produce+a+release">Produce a release
    +<a href="#Produce+a+release">Produce a release&#13;

    -<h3 class="underlined_5">Project Setup
    +<h3 class="underlined_5">Project Setup&#13;

regards,

  -jean