forrest-user mailing list archives

From Helena Edelson <hel...@greenjaguar.com>
Subject RE: Re: Apache Forrest Documentation
Date Sat, 21 Jan 2006 13:35:01 GMT

Helena Edelson wrote:
 > If I work on this alone, it could be epic, however I am looking into it
 > this month. If anyone has any experience, suggestions, please do pass
 > insights to the list. Might help to save some time.

I will give you a hand on this. I have got a little project and involves
i18n.

Cheers,
cheche

Great.
I'm back on i18n again early Feb.  Was directed to your blog entry on
this a while back.
Wanted to incorporate your work into the HowTo. I wanted to try
incorporating web translation
engines to a Forrest site needing multiple language support since I have
that need.
I think Ross expressed interest in that. Is there are Jira for Forrest
i18n documentation yet?

helena