forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: assist with testing 0.8-dev (Was: xml feed input)
Date Sun, 15 Jan 2006 16:44:35 GMT
Helena Edelson wrote:
> The site in question (xml ftp feed input) is pretty massive.
> To clarify, I should report bugs during upgrade testing in jira?

+1 - although I agree with David that if it works in 0.7 it should work
in 0.8-dev

It is clear you are pushing Forrest as hard as any of the existing
developers. We need more testers like you!

Please, don't feel that asking questions or highlighting bugs is in any
way a problem - we *want* that stuff, especially when the reporter is as
willing as you are to work with us on finding solutions. Contributions
to an Open Source project take many forms and user testing is one of the
most important.

Ross