forrest-user mailing list archives

From Helena Edelson <hel...@greenjaguar.com>
Subject Re: assist with testing 0.8-dev (Was: xml feed input)
Date Sun, 15 Jan 2006 16:13:14 GMT
The site in question (xml ftp feed input) is pretty massive.
To clarify, I should report bugs during upgrade testing in jira?
I'm working on all of these for the same live Forrest site:
- ftp xml data input
- i18n - writing a how to
- upgrading 0.7 to 0.8 dev
- testing feeder plugin
- hoping to post questions to dev on implementing web translation engine
on Forrest site
  as well for sites where content is too vast and changing to rely on
hard-coding i18n.

Thank you for all the info!
helena

--