forrest-user mailing list archives

From Helena Edelson <hel...@greenjaguar.com>
Subject Re: xml feed input
Date Sat, 14 Jan 2006 16:57:38 GMT

Is the 0.8-dev moving to a stable release in a few weeks, a month? Is
there a general projection?
I need to get the ftp xml data in the site in a few days. Sunday if I
don't sleep. I guess by the time I upgrade the app from 0.7 to 0.8
maybe it will be a stable release and I'll use the Dispatcher. I am sure
I'll post many questions while I upgrade :-)
Thank you.
helena

--
Helena Edelson