forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Searching with Lucene in Forrest 0.8
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2006 09:50:08 GMT
Leigh.Grealis@ubs.com wrote:

> Have got lucene running and working on a limited basis, it's just that one document.
I have a workaround of setting up a type called "do_not_search" which prevents lucene attempting
to index the document, but was hoping there may be a better solution. E.g. update the following
document:

> <FORREST_HOME>/main/webapp/resources/stylesheets/search/book2include-lucene.xsl
>
> Add this line (at approx. line 64):
>
>   <xsl:template match="menu-item[@type='do_not_search']"/>  <!-- Ignore non-searchable
documents -->

Sorry you have not received a response to this. It may indicate that
nobody recognises the issue you are identifying and that we are all too
busy to try and reproduce it (or can't reproduce it as is the case for me).

I would recommend raising an issue for it, attach your workaround and,
if possible attach a small site that reproduces the problem. That way
one of us can try and debug things.

Ross