forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: A couple of questions
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2006 23:11:26 GMT

http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_70/your-project.html#skins

> 2) can I ask someone to list my website among the ones Forrest powered.

You already made the necessary request on list this morning. You then
followed that up with a private mail to me, in which I stated support is
not given offlist, but also pointed you to the fact that David made the
necessary change this earlier today. All you need do now is be patient
and wait for a site update.

Ross