forrest-user mailing list archives

From Helena Edelson <hel...@greenjaguar.com>
Subject Re: Apache Forrest Documentation
Date Mon, 02 Jan 2006 19:49:13 GMT
Yes, plan is to write a howto on Internationalization. Noticed today all
the basic Common_Messages in $FORREST_HOME.../skins/common after
creating them from scratch myself last week, not realizing these handy
templates existed as a base to work off of. It is rather easy to get
started on once you realize the infrastructure work is basically done,
and all the information about it swimming around is already implemented
either in Cocoon or F7. We need only configure and add to it.

I do think we need a translation engine plugin to, in a sense, skin the
output text into the appropriate languages.
If I work on this alone, it could be epic, however I am looking into it
this month. If anyone has any experience, suggestions, please do pass
insights to the list. Might help to save some time.

Helena