forrest-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Dudziak <tom...@gmail.com>
Subject How to find the culprit in case of "BROKEN: No pipeline matched request" ?
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2006 12:22:38 GMT
Hi,

I have a somewhat large site that is generated via Forrest 0.7, and I
get the dreaded "BROKEN: No pipeline matched request:" error. Now the
interesting part is that the page noted in the error message is there,
in fact three lines before the error message, Forrest did state that
it successfully processed the file.
Now I wonder, is there a way to get more info from Forrest, e.g. who
and where did reference the page, etc. ? brokenlinks.xml does not
really help, it basically states the same info as the commandline
output. And calling Ant (I'm using Forrest via Ant) with -v or -debug
does not help either.

regards,
Tom