forrest-user mailing list archives

From Michael Conneen <mconn...@infointegrators.com>
Subject Re: forrest on Windows as background process
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2006 19:13:25 GMT
There are differences / anomalies between
forrest run

and forrest as a webapp...

To date .. (or at least in the last version I pulled).. the FOP
processor is broke in the WAR.. something to do with plugins..

We don't really need to be that dynamic.. so we just schedule a pull
from CVS and run forrest site against it.

On Jan 31, 2006, at 11:28, Johannes Schaefer wrote:

> Hi!
>
> We need to run a forrest server as background process on Win-XP.
> On Unix we can do 'forrest run&'.
>
> How can I achieve this on Windows?
>
> One option may be to create a .war and use tomcat.
> But maybe there's something easier ...
>
> Thanks
> Johannes
>

> --
> User Interface Design GmbH * Teinacher Str. 38 * D-71634 Ludwigsburg
> Fon +49 (0)7141 377 000 * Fax  +49 (0)7141 377 00-99
> Geschäftsstelle: User Interface Design GmbH * Lehrer-Götz-Weg 11 *
> D-81825 München
> www.uidesign.de
>
> Buch "User Interface Tuning" von Joachim Machate & Michael Burmester
> www.user-interface-tuning.de

Kind Regards,

Michael L. Conneen
Information Integrators, Inc.