I'm not the one who should answer this but if you haven't mapped your images directory in forrest.properties,
which would tell forrest/cocoon to find top.png in content/images or xdocs/images, wherever you put it, then it
seems to look for it in your FORREST_HOME/..../webapps/ images. a local path like this:
apache-forrest-0.7/main/webapp/skins/pelt/images

helena

Johannes Schaefer wrote:
Hi!

I'd like to insert something like this into skinconf.xml

<extra-css>
  div#top { background-image:url('images/top.png'); }
</extra-css>

But I can't locate the place to put top.png.
The path 'image/top.png' obviously doesn't get resolved like
in the XML files.

Thanks
Johannes