forrest-user mailing list archives

From Matthias.Gutb...@ihs.de
Subject New Forrest Example
Date Wed, 28 Dec 2005 09:57:12 GMT
Dear Forrest Team,

first of all thank you for providing Forrest. I think it is already
extremely helpful to speed up the maintenance of dynamically changing Web
sites.

You may take our site into your list of examples:

This site may be an example for a multi language application
(English/German).

One side remark: even if it is relatively easy and straight forward to
write a multi language application in Forrest, the whole i18n approach is
quite static.
A good language model should support links between different language
versions of the same side. Example: you may have certain content available
only in English. But you want to refer to that content from the German
site.

Could the new view concept of version 0.8 solve that issue?

Matthias