forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Milind Parikh" <milindpar...@hotmail.com>
Subject Apache Forrest Documentation
Date Sat, 31 Dec 2005 09:41:17 GMT
I am sold on Forrest !! I will be writing about Apache Forrest on
www.milindparikh.com. milindparikh.com is powered through Apache Forrest. I
would like to have five-six chapters on Forrest. This is the proposed
format...

1. 30 second pitch on Forrest (want this to be a slide show... just cannot
get s5slides to work).
2. One hour Teach A Man To Fish (TAMTF) series on Forrest
3. One Day Deep Immersion (ODDI) series on Forrest
4. Internationalization with Forrest
5. Plugin Development with Forrest

I should be done with these chapters by January 15th. Any suggestions are
welcome !

Please feel free to browse through the first chapter of Maven 1.x.x. More
chapters on Maven soon. Maven2 is in a real physical book form coming to a
bookstore near you.