forrest-user mailing list archives

From Helena Edelson <hel...@greenjaguar.com>
Subject Re: i18n usage
Date Mon, 26 Dec 2005 21:12:05 GMT
I have tabs_(lang-code).xml and menu_(lang-code).xml for each language,
yet still the index.(lang-code).xml is the only one returned.
Could my issue lie perhaps in the translations/langcode.xml file?
I added de,fr,no to what is in the distribution yet even with my browser
in de, still no luck with menu, tabs or CommonMessages_de.xml for skin.

I must be missing one step?

helena