forrest-user mailing list archives

From Torsten Stolpmann <Torsten.Stolpm...@verit.de>
Subject OutOfMemoryException with customized project sitemap. Was: linkmap customization
Date Mon, 26 Dec 2005 20:38:05 GMT
Hi,

while enabling a similar modification in the project sitemap I
consistently run into OutOfMemory exceptions. I am using forrest 0.7
with the war option.

As a crosscheck I copied an existing, unmodified forrest sitemap.xmap
into the documentation folder which gives me exactly the same results.

When applying my intended changes to the forrest sitemap.xmap i am able
to achieve what i want. Any attempt to incorporate those changes in the
project sitemap fails with OutOfMemory Exceptions.

What am I doing wrong here? What parts of the original sitemap.xmap
would I need to implement in the project sitemap?

My current assumptions are:
<map:match pattern="*.html">...
<map:match pattern="**/*.html">...
And (out of necessity, cocoon would else complain about the missing
resource definition):
   <map:resources>
     <map:resource name="skinit">...

But again this gives me OutOfMemoryExceptions.

Helena: Did you succeed incorporating your changes in the project sitemap?

Regards,

	Torsten