forrest-user mailing list archives

From Helena Edelson <hel...@greenjaguar.com>
Subject Re: i18n usage
Date Mon, 26 Dec 2005 19:50:51 GMT
With things as they are now in my test, if my browser is on language n,
the document (lang n) is served but I haven't gotten it to also to tabs
and menues yet I see on other forrest sites it is working so I think I'm
missing one thing.

In my initial test I used the file naming conv index.es.xml and changed
it not thinking it made a difference but I shall change it back and see.

*Do you mean you didn't have to modivy or add anything to sitemap?

Thanks,
Helena