forrest-user mailing list archives

From Helena Edelson <hel...@greenjaguar.com>
Subject Re: i18n and documentation
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2005 19:02:07 GMT
Is the i8n usage callable or instantiated by multiple init params in
sitemap similar to web.xml servlet init param entries but wrapped in
test's for the selected language?

How do we implement it across the session for all session requests?
Specifically, do we have to set up this logic for each transformed file
in sitemap (xsl:stylesheet) and also for each file of type
document-v20.dtd that is only transformed through the common skins?

Might we create a reusable component or, in sitemap terms, a resource
(?), to run it through? Is this done already?

Helena