forrest-user mailing list archives

From Gunther Sablon <Gunther.Sab...@luciad.com>
Subject Re: access control - user roles by sitemap
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2005 19:01:21 GMT
Hi,
we are running forrest as a webapp in Tomcat.
We use the authentication mechanisms of Tomcat:
- before we had users  in tomcat_users.xml; currently they are in LDAP
(can be setup in server.xml)
- web.xml specifies the parts of the site that need authentication.
There is no connection to the sitemap, so maybe I have misunderstood
your question...
Best regards,
Gunther

--
Gunther Sablon
Luciad ** Parijsstraat 74 ** 3000 Leuven