forrest-user mailing list archives

From Helena Edelson <hel...@greenjaguar.com>
Subject Re: use of images in extra-css
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2005 16:51:56 GMT
I'm not the one who should answer this but if you haven't mapped your
images directory in forrest.properties,
which would tell forrest/cocoon to find top.png in content/images or
xdocs/images, wherever you put it, then it
seems to look for it in your FORREST_HOME/..../webapps/ images. a local
path like this:
apache-forrest-0.7/main/webapp/skins/pelt/images

helena