forrest-user mailing list archives

From Nigel Hardy <>
Subject Re: Image path
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2005 13:23:12 GMT
Nigel Hardy wrote:

> I am using 0.7 and org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.pdf.
> I am using the pdf output on some fo of my own (rather than using
> "document" etc.)
> The fo contains an <fo:external-graphic> element. The src attribute
> has a relative filename. If I run an fo processor (FOP) outside
> Forrest the graphics file is found. It is not found under Forrest. If
> the src attribute is an absolute filename (or an http URL) it is found.
I have solved my own problem.

> Absolute pathnames will be difficult to generate.

They are not. I have used <parameter> in the <transform> element of the
map and told the xslt where to find the images. Simple really ;-)

Nigel Hardy     Tel: +44 1970 622 434.
Dept. Computer Sci,  University of Wales, Aberystwyth, SY23 3DB, UK
Adran Cyfrifiadureg, Prifysgol Cymru,     Aberystwyth, SY23 3DB, UK

View raw message