forrest-user mailing list archives

From Helena Edelson <hel...@greenjaguar.com>
Subject Re: mozilla browser and forrest css
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2005 13:46:04 GMT
Ok, but really it was just tweaking the tigris.css file for all handling
of a specific class (text/image plain, hover, linked).
In IE behavior was inherited all over perfectly.
In Firefox this was not the case, and some images and text needed to be
more specifically handled as it did
not appear to get  from parent. Images with links on the a:hover were
literally shooting several inches up the page

Are client-side issues no longer a problem if 7 apps ported to 8dev with
new views? Does it take long to port?
I built a way to generate multiple rss content channels if project is
interested.

Helena