forrest-user mailing list archives

From Nigel Hardy <>
Subject Image path
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2005 17:34:36 GMT
I am using 0.7 and org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.pdf.

I am using the pdf output on some fo of my own (rather than using
"document" etc.)

The fo contains an <fo:external-graphic> element. The src attribute has
a relative filename. If I run an fo processor (FOP) outside Forrest the
graphics file is found. It is not found under Forrest. If the src
attribute is an absolute filename (or an http URL) it is found.

Absolute pathnames will be difficult to generate.

Any suggestions? Is there a switch somewhere? Is there a Forrest
shorthand for "PWD"?

Nigel Hardy

Nigel Hardy     Tel: +44 1970 622 434.
Dept. Computer Sci,  University of Wales, Aberystwyth, SY23 3DB, UK
Adran Cyfrifiadureg, Prifysgol Cymru,     Aberystwyth, SY23 3DB, UK

View raw message