forrest-user mailing list archives

From Moshe Yudkowsky <msha4...@bl.com>
Subject Re: URLs contain ampersand on output
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2005 04:38:49 GMT

Helena Edelson wrote:

 > concat and replace & with &#38 your url's.

If I use "&#38;" instead of &amp; in the url in site.xml, I have the
same problem.

If I use "&amp;amp;", I get &amp; resulting html output. That works and
that validates, so that will be my workaround in the meantime.

David Crossley wrote:

 > Perhaps it is this ...
 > http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-241
 > "character entities (e.g. ampersand) are expanded again for href or
src attributes"

That is indeed the issue. But I didn't understand the resolution; does
that mean I need to use 0.8-dev to get the fix incorporated?

Ross, I will assume that since David's issue tracked this, I don't need
to raise a separate issue on the tracker.

--
  Moshe Yudkowsky
  work: http://www.Disaggregate.com