forrest-user mailing list archives

From Moshe Yudkowsky <msha4...@bl.com>
Subject URLs contain ampersand on output
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2005 01:12:58 GMT
I just ran my forrest files through a validator, and to my dismay I see
that there's a problem.

In site.xml, some of the URLs I enter have an "&" character in them. I
write these as HTML entities; otherwise site.xml won't validate.

The output of forrest has "&" in the URLs. That would be fine, except
that the page won't validate; the source code of the page has to use an
entity for "&" in the URLs.

I can't find a setting anywhere (forrest.properties, skinconf.xml., or
the xslt files) that would change this behavior.

Help?