forrest-user mailing list archives

From Helena Edelson <hel...@greenjaguar.com>
Subject [Fwd: site.xml href target]
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2005 18:17:55 GMT
Hi,

 I see in online info pages one might implement this in sitemap.xmap:
<map:transformer name="linkrewriter" ...

it seems like the only attributes are src and href, even is you employ
<external-refs>
do you need to add a template to add attribute "target" somewhere to
access it in site.xml if href starts with http, and if so, where is the
most effective file.
I see may possibilities but am sure there must be one to handle all ?

Thanks,
Helena