forrest-user mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: use of images in extra-css
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2005 17:12:57 GMT
El mar, 20-12-2005 a las 16:52 +0100, Johannes Schaefer escribió:
> Hi!
>
> I'd like to insert something like this into skinconf.xml
>
> <extra-css>
>   div#top { background-image:url('images/top.png'); }
> </extra-css>
>
> But I can't locate the place to put top.png.
> The path 'image/top.png' obviously doesn't get resolved like
> in the XML files.

The place other already gave an answer, now how the url should look like
since a relative "images/top.png" will probably not resolved should look
like "/images/top.png".

This way it will always resolved against the root of the webapp. You
cannot use {$root}images/top.png which actually would be the right one.

HTH

salu2

--
thorsten