forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Woods, Christopher" <cwo...@EO.Kollmorgen.com>
Subject Recommended Forrest/Lenya CMS Strategies?
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2005 14:41:26 GMT
My company is planning the following implementation:

1)Port existing publications to Forrest.  Current publications are xml
files with xsl stylesheets for browser presentation, plus javascript
menus, and a few other scripts.

2)Generate new publications using Forrest.

3)Maintain all publications with Lenya deployed on our network.

I am looking for information that describes how to port existing pubs
into Forrest.  A typical publication may be upwards of 500 xml file
pages.

Additionally, I'm looking for information on how to hand off from
Forrest to Lenya.

Lastly, any comments on the sanity or insanity of this strategy or other
recommendations are very welcome.  TIA.

Chris Woods