forrest-user mailing list archives

From Karthik Manimaran <mknapa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: search.xmap query
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2005 03:43:47 GMT
I do not have link from xml documents/forrest menus/tabs. The files are all
html files (javadoc files basically) that are present within
src\documentation\content\globaljavadocs and rendered as raw html files. The
behaviour mentioned in the previous mail doesnt change even if I use .html
instead of .ehtml
 I was able to make forrest render these static html files by adding the
following lines to src\documentation\sitemap.xmap:
 <map:match pattern="**.html">
<map:select type="exists">
<map:when test="{project:content}{0}">
<map:read src="{project:content}/{0}" mime-type="text/html"/>
<map:generate type="html" src="{project:content}/{0}" />
<map:serialize type="html"/>
</map:when>
</map:select>
</map:match>
 No I am unable to make Lucene index and search these raw html files by
making changes to search.xmap.